FEATURES and BENEFIT
- Enhance robustness of multicast control to provide high quality IP-TV service via IGMP snooping, IGMP group, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Ensure fully security of the services provider’s network against attack, oﬀering port security limit, IEEE802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control List (ACL), Guest VLAN, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), and SSH/SSL/HTTPS encrypt Telnet and Web access.
- Ease the management and troubleshooting with superior management, including industry-standard CLI, web interface, and SNMPv1, 2c, 3 and 4-group RMON.
- Diﬀerentiate network traﬃc and service with the advanced QoS features, such as Priority Queues, Traﬃc classiﬁcation, Traﬃc scheduling, Rate Limiting
- Service providers can expand their business from home user to business user by providing more reliable and resiliency network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), Connectivity Fault Management (802.1ag, Y.1731) and ensuring SLA
High Performance Cost-effective
ECS4100-52T L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch – 48 x GE + 4 x SFP ports
ECS4100-28T L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch – 24 x GE + 4 x SFP ports
ECS4100-12T L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch – 8 x GE + 2 x GE SFP+ 4CG
ECS4100-26TX L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch – 24 x GE + 2 x 10G SFP+ ports
ECS4100-26TX-ME L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch – 24 x GE + 2 x 10G SFP+ ports